Friday, September 1, 2017

Trying to Break a Coding World Record.


Hi Guysssssss
It's Meeeeeeeee                               
                                      I am Backkkkkkkk
Today I will be telling you about how we are trying to beat the world record in coding, we aren't sure if we have broken the world record yet but we had the press come to and talk to some of us. I was one of the people chosen to talk in the news paper it was cool and scary at the same time, I think I have some pictures, I will go searching
Pig?!?!
Table!?!?!
MIA!?!?!?!
Sorry but we don't have any pictures
but that is all from me Byeeeeeeeeeeee



1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to more interesting posts!
    Maybe next time you could end it with a questions for your viewers.

    ReplyDelete


Please structure your comments as follows:

Positive - Something done well

Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what we had to say

Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about