Thursday, November 23, 2017

Book Week!!!


Hi guys
                                It’s Me
                                                                    I’m Back           

Today I will tell you about... Book Week!!!
for a week we had the scholastic book club came to our school and we got to make wishlists and we all would go home and ask are parents to buy them. It was really fun having book week, especially on Friday when we got to dress up as our favourite book charterer, I was Thing 1 and Mia (one of my friends) was Thing 2, we all had a lot of fun on for that week and I would recommend this for every school (but just don't do it on the week of Halloween)

BYEEEEEEEEEEE






No comments:

Post a Comment


Please structure your comments as follows:

Positive - Something done well

Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what we had to say

Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about