Friday, April 12, 2019

Leadership Groups




Hi guys
                                It’s Me
                                                                    I’m Back
Welcome back. Today I will be telling you about st Francis of Assisi schools leadership groups and what group I am in.

The teams are.
The Arts.
Media Team.
P.A.L.
Stem Team.
Enivorment team.
Googlers.
Special Character.

I am in the Media team. For the media team I do stuff to do with the media, like SOFA news, it is sharing all the newest stuff that has happened around the school in a video like the news, we also do newsletters, this is another way to share what has been happening.
To get into a leadership group we had to write why we thought we would be in the groups we had written down as our top 2. I chose the Arts team then media team, I wanted them both equally and I got media.
We meet every Wednesday morning at 8:00am.
so far we have written one newsletter each and are working on our first episode on SOFA news.

What group would you want to be in?
But that's all for now bye

No comments:

Post a Comment


Please structure your comments as follows:

Positive - Something done well

Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what we had to say

Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about