Thursday, May 23, 2019

Speeches



Hi guys
                                It’s Me
                                                                    I’m Back
Welcome back. Today I will be showing you my speech with you. I have done my intro and now I will share it with you.

Do you think racism is good? No, we need to stop it, because it’s not doing any good for the community or you, just think have you ever made a racist comment or been racist towards another person, did it do anything for you, ….. No, so why do we do it, because we think its cool, no it’s not, I am here to tell you why we do it and why we should stop.

That's my introduction.

What would you do your speech topic on?
But that's all for now.
BYEEEEEE

No comments:

Post a Comment


Please structure your comments as follows:

Positive - Something done well

Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what we had to say

Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about