Wednesday, July 3, 2019

Reading 📚




Hi guys
                                It’s Me
                                                                    I’m Back
Welcome back. Today I will be showing you I what have done in reading. For reading we got to choose what to read out of these three options Australian Ball Tampering, Climate Change Protest, No Rep Sport (I have made them links, so you can read them.) I chose to read the article about the climate change protest.This is what I have done.


What is your opinion about climate change?
But that's all for now.
BYEEEEE


No comments:

Post a Comment


Please structure your comments as follows:

Positive - Something done well

Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what we had to say

Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about