Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Cross Country


Hi guys
                                It’s Me
                                                                    I’m Back

Today I am telling you about cross country and how I had to run 3kms!!!!!!!!! And let me tell you I was hard.
Lets get back to the topic, It was on 3rd of may at Walter park (chch)and I ran with 20 other year 7 girls and I came 16th my goal was to be in the top 15 but I was out by one. It was very long and hard for me because I made a bet with my dad that if I don't walk I would get Burger King(or hungry Jacks If you are Australian) so I did it, and lucky I did not walk so I got Burger King.
After that I went over to my year 3/4 buddy and made sure she ate her food and drank most of her water.
After that we went back to school (we walked there and back)

But that is all for now BYEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Please structure your comments as follows:

Positive - Something done well

Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what we had to say

Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about