Monday, May 21, 2018

Netball!!!!


Hi guys
                                It’s Me
                                                                    I’m Back

Today I will be telling you about my netball game, it was on the 12th of May 2018,

We (me and my team) play Marine on Saturday the 12th of May, we played quite well but we still lost, oh and practically almost everyone fell over, Beccy,Roza,2 girls from the other team,and I just stopped my self from doing a face-plant. The positions we played were-
Tamera/me- Wing-A
Monique- Wing-D & Sub
Beccy- Center
Roza- Defence
Samantha- Defence
Maggie- Goal Shoot
Hannah- Goal attack
Ellen- Wing-D & Sub


Have you ever played netball?

No comments:

Post a Comment


Please structure your comments as follows:

Positive - Something done well

Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what we had to say

Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about