Tuesday, June 12, 2018

Silent Writing


Hi guys
                                It’s Me
                                                                    I’m Back
And today I will be sharing some of my silent writing with you! My silent writing is a made up story based on 7 girls going on a camping trip in Lake Tekapo (NZ) and they face a series of adventures and challenges along the way but I haven't finish yet so call this a sneak peak. Here my writing is


That is what I have done so far. But I am sad to say that is all for this week see you next week

BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment


Please structure your comments as follows:

Positive - Something done well

Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what we had to say

Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about