Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Book Day


Hi guys
                                It’s Me
                                                                    I’m Back
and today I will be telling you about St Francis Of Assisi's book character day. So everyone got to dress up as there favourite book character. Some people were from Harry Potter,Disney Princess, but me and my friends were the mickey mouse group. Monique was Minnie,Samantha was Mickey, Beccy was Pluto, Roza was daisy and I was Donald duck but the girl version that isn't daisy.


It was such a fun day!!
(Do you have a favourite book character, if you do comment)

But that's all for now
BYEEEEE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Please structure your comments as follows:

Positive - Something done well

Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what we had to say

Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about