Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Koru Games 2018!!!!!



Hi guys
                                It’s Me
                                                                    I’m Back
And today I will be telling you abuot Koru games 2018. For Koru games I played soccer with Joanna,Charlotte,Amber,Taylor,Hannah,Roza,Samantha,Beccy,Olivia,Katie and myself.I had never played soccer before, so at Koru games it was my first time playing soccer so I didn't know the rules. But we played lots of games and got close to getting a goal lots of times but we never got the ball in the goal but at the end we thought we did good for only have two people that knew how to play and only have Charlotte (Charlotte knows how to play) for our 3 games.

But overall I think everyone had and amazing 3 days down at prebbleton playing soccer with our wonder coach/Marian girl Maddie




But that's all for now
BYEEEE

No comments:

Post a Comment


Please structure your comments as follows:

Positive - Something done well

Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what we had to say

Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about