Friday, March 8, 2019

😀Placemat😀




Hi guys
                                It’s Me
                                                                    I’m Back
And today I will be telling you about the placemat I have done. A placemat is something I did in literacy. We had to pick three people of of the great person list and then we picked someone that may of not been on the list.

(great person list)

(placemat)

as you may see I chose the people 
Walt Disney
Kate Sheppard
Oprah Winfrey
and Sir Edmund Hillary.
 So what I did was wrote down 5 quality's about them, then in the middle it was what was the same about them

but that's all for now 
😀BYEEEEEE😀

No comments:

Post a Comment


Please structure your comments as follows:

Positive - Something done well

Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what we had to say

Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about