Wednesday, March 13, 2019

🏊🌊Swimming Sports🏊🌊




Hi guys
                                It’s Me
                                                                    I’m Back
And today I will be telling you about Swimming Sports. On Friday my school did swimming sports (year 5-8.)
We went down to Jelly park on a bus then started our races. I raced in year 8 girls 50 metre freestyle and 50 metres backstroke.
In both of my races I cam last but I gave it a shot and did my best


Do you like Swimming?
But that's all for now
BYEEEEEEEE

No comments:

Post a Comment


Please structure your comments as follows:

Positive - Something done well

Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what we had to say

Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about