Friday, August 2, 2019

Create Task🤖



Hi guys
                                It’s Me
                                                                    I’m Back
Welcome back. Today I will be showing you what I have been doing in reading this week. I have been reading the book Emotional Robots, I is about humans/robots that are in our screens. For the create task of my session I had to make a poster like thing that has the 3 main points in the book, the authors purpose, and 1 relationship from the text. here it is.

Do you think Robot's will be a reality in the future and why?
But that's all for now.
BYEEEEEE

1 comment:

  1. This create task is great Tamera. I can clearly see where you have included the main points and shared your understanding of the authors purpose. I also liked the way you related these ideas to your PBL. How do you feel about how quickly technology is advancing?

    ReplyDelete


Please structure your comments as follows:

Positive - Something done well

Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what we had to say

Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about