Tuesday, August 27, 2019

Reading Create Task




Hi guys
                                 It’s Me
                                                                     I’m Back
Welcome back. Today I will be telling you about my reading create task, I had to chose parts of the story and write what it means and how we think that this will continue through out the text. My story was Sinking and this is what I have done.

I hope you liked my create task.
What is your favourite book and why?
But that's all for now.
BYEEEE

No comments:

Post a Comment


Please structure your comments as follows:

Positive - Something done well

Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what we had to say

Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about