Tuesday, September 24, 2019

PBL



Hi guys
                                 It’s Me
                                                                     I’m Back
Welcome back. Today I will be... It's that time of the term, PBL! Today I will be showing you my PBL planning template. Our PBL driving question is what will the future ask of us. My partner for PBL is Roza, I will now show you what our planning template.



















What do you think will happen in the future?
But that's all for now.
BYEEEEE

No comments:

Post a Comment


Please structure your comments as follows:

Positive - Something done well

Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what we had to say

Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about