Wednesday, September 4, 2019

Reading Slides🕮




Hi guys
                                 It’s Me
                                                                     I’m Back
Welcome back. Today I will be telling you about the orientation part of my reading slides. I have been reading the book Sinking, now I have to write a paragraph and draw what we think the place where they first mention in the story, here are my slides.






What book are you reading right now, and why is it good?
But that's all for now.🕮
BYEEEEE

No comments:

Post a Comment


Please structure your comments as follows:

Positive - Something done well

Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what we had to say

Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about