Friday, September 21, 2018

Dance!!!


Hi guys
                                It’s Me
                                                                    I’m Back

Today I am telling you about Dance. In our hub we have been doing dance about the Maori Gods.
My group is the God of sea (Tangaroa,) my group has to preform 2 dances, the introduction dance and the dance where we try to separate the parents. my group have just finished learning both of our dances.
Another blog will come soon telling you about the production.

(Have you been in a production before)
But that's all for now
BYEEEEEE

🌊🐟🦈🐬🐢🦀

No comments:

Post a Comment


Please structure your comments as follows:

Positive - Something done well

Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what we had to say

Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about