Friday, September 21, 2018

Swimming



Hi guys
                                It’s Me
                                                                    I’m Back
and today I will be telling you about swimming I have been doing it for the past 2 weeks at Graham Condon pool. I am in the middle lane for swimming. I am finding swimming very fun. I like my group and Instructor Vicky. In my group there is...
Me/Tamera
Samantha
Evelyn
Alexis
Claudia
Ruby
Jelena
Ellen
Andres
Reuben
Jakab

An those are the people in my group!
Here are some photos





(Have you done school swimming before)
But that's all for now
BYEEEEEE

No comments:

Post a Comment


Please structure your comments as follows:

Positive - Something done well

Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what we had to say

Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about