Friday, September 21, 2018

Tech!!!



Hi guys
                                It’s Me
                                                                    I’m Back
And today I will be telling you about Tech. In tech I have done cooking,plastics and right now I am doing fabrics. In fabrics we (my group) are making cushions! I am making the back of my cushion right now, I am a bit behind because I was away for 2 weeks (In Auckland for Katy Perry the first Monday and them the second Monday I was in the Gold Coast) but I am catching up quickly! My cushion has a pink background and a rainbow front.


(Have you ever made a cushion)
But that's all for now 
BYEEEEEEE

No comments:

Post a Comment


Please structure your comments as follows:

Positive - Something done well

Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what we had to say

Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about