Monday, November 4, 2019

Camp





Hi guys
                                It’s Me
                                                                     I’m Back
Welcome back. Today I will be telling you about camp. This camp blog is about the reflection we did at the end of our last full day at the YMCA Wainui camp. I will now show you the reflection questions and answers.

What did you find challenging?
When we did coasterring I found that challenging when we had to jump of of this tall rock I was going to do I but backed out, I found that part challenging. Another thing I found challenging was high ropes, when I was climbing up this flimsy ladder that lead to a rock wall I tipped upside down, I did this because Gemma/Grandma (her nickname) was holding onto the rope for me and Guy (the were to course next to each other) and she said if someone kicked her in the head she let go, the a few seconds later Guy kicks her in the head and she lets go, I was all tangled in the rope ladder then I flipped upside down and was just hanging there until I flipped myself up the right way.

What was your favourite thing?
My favourite activity was Kayaking, when we did kayaking we got to go around to were this cave was and go inside, but only one kayak of 2 because we did doubles was aloud in at a time. So while the others were in the cave we/all of the rest of us, stayed in the place where all the seaweed would go to, we had seaweed fights, (were we would through seaweed at each other) and we got to stand up and paddle on the kayaks.

What have you learnt?
I learnt lots of things, like how to shot a bow and arrow properly,How to properly kayak, what coasterring is, what I ropes were and how you belay people and how you search for people stuck in the forest and how to make a stretcher and rescue them.

What are you grateful for?
I am grateful that we even got to go on camp because some schools may not be able to go on a camp at all. I am also grateful for the food Miss Parish made for us.

Where would you want to go on school camp?
Bu that's all for now.
BYEEEE.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Please structure your comments as follows:

Positive - Something done well

Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what we had to say

Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about