Friday, November 22, 2019

Camp




Hi guys
                                It’s Me


                                                                     I’m Back
Welcome back. Today I will be telling you about my favourite part of camp. Well my favourite part was probably all of the activity's but it would be boring if I went through all of the activity's so I will just tell you about 2 activity's.

The 2 activity's I will tell you about are kayaking and search and rescue. The people in my activity group were Olivia T, Claudia, Sienna, Mereana, Guy, Ethan DV, Xavier, Josh S, Ezra and Quinn. These are the people that I did all of my activity's with.

The first activity is kayaking, for kayaking we got to kayak around the beach, bay area, then we went of around the side of a mountain which had a cave in it, we got to hop out of the kayak and look inside it. While people waited they would kayak through all the seaweed. After that we came back out and we had lots of fun.

The second activity is Search and Rescue, for search and rescue we had to find stuff then people got to hide and we would ask them questions over the walkie talkie to try and find them, it was really fun trying to find people then put them on a stretcher we learnt how to make and put there leg or arm in bandage. It was lots fun.

Do you like school camp?why, why not?
But that's all for now.
BYEEEE.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Please structure your comments as follows:

Positive - Something done well

Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what we had to say

Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about