Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Drama!!


Hi
                                                                     Guys 
                             I'm Back                                                                 

and today I will tell you about drama, and what we have been learning in it,
In drama we played lots of fun games like..... Scratch murder,freeze frame,and a game where you get a thing to make a face to, for example someone just broke into your house, then you think of a face and do it.
And no we have stopped playing games and are now practising fun little skits me and my two friends Joanna and Samantha are doing a skit called The Friend is Sad, we have been practising and I personally think it looks quite good,
I have enjoyed doing drama for the past 4 to 5 weeks and I would recommend this to anyone!
Question- Have you done drama before and what did you like about it?
that all from me
BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment


Please structure your comments as follows:

Positive - Something done well

Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what we had to say

Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about