Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Friday Trip (Going back in time)


Wow 
where am I,
1958!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(Edit- well I am back now because if I wasn't I would be able to write this.)

The first thing we did was leave school a 10:00am and get on the bus, the first place we went was to the bridal path, (ya know that big hill.) 
So once we got up a certon point we ended up needing to jump a fence because we took the wrong track, so once we ended up at the top we(we=my group) went on/in the time tunnel it showed me all the big events the happened in the history of NZ, and then we came down the gondola, when we were coming down my group had some weird conversations?!?! Once we got to the ground we hopped in the van and drove of to FERRY MED!!!!!!!!
The first thing we did when we got there was eat lunch!!!! Then the first activity I did was going to the backery and we made scones and we also learnt how people in the 1950s would set there table.

The second place I went was were all the toys were kept and I was so much fun I played on the skilts, toy horses, go-kart, bubbles hola hopes, and some other stuff,toys have changed so much.

and the last activitey I did was going to school in the 1900s it was weird they had differnt desks and chairs and did no group work, they all did the same thing, and thing that I hated was when M.R brown (the "Teacher") wacked the desk with the cane and I got so scared but lucky we finished the role play after that.

But that is all for today
😆BYE😆

No comments:

Post a Comment


Please structure your comments as follows:

Positive - Something done well

Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what we had to say

Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about