Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Recount Writing!!!!


Hi
                                                                     Guys 
                             I'm Back                                                                    

For the past few weeks I have been working on my recount writing, we had to choose a past event from New Zealand, and I choose the Rainbow Warrior bombing to write about.

and here is a little snip-it of my writing 


But when I was crossing a road I heard a big “BOOM💣” and then I heard someone scared and worried running and shouting “The ship was bombed, the ship was bombed!”

I sat and thought about what I had just heard, then I realised there was one ship leaving on that cold misty day, and it was the ship my parents were on. So then I raced done to the docks and found my parents coughing. I looked into the distance and I saw the ship facing on it’s side and the big hole from the bomb was visible from where I was standing.

That is a small part from my writing, please comment if you would like me to post the rest of my story!
Question- What past event from New Zealand would you choose? (leave your answer in the comment box)
But that's all for today
BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment


Please structure your comments as follows:

Positive - Something done well

Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what we had to say

Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about