Monday, April 9, 2018

Review on the term


Hi 
                                                                      Guys 
I'm Back.                                                                 
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Today I will be reviewing my first term of being a year 7,
what I have enjoyed-
-Art
-Science
-Ferry-mead
-Technology

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

My Goal for term 2 is...
To finish my work  quicker

How I will achieve my goal
I will do stuff straight away

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

That Is all for now
BYEE

No comments:

Post a Comment


Please structure your comments as follows:

Positive - Something done well

Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what we had to say

Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about